Maintenance Technician- Evening Shift
Romeoville, IL 60446 US
- Perform set-ups as per manufacture's requirements
- Read and understand manufacture's preventative maintenance recommendations
- Perform production set-ups and inspections in a timely manner
- Maintain all necessary tools and equipment to perform the duties as assigned
- Read and understand basic electrical schematics
- Perform basic electrical jobs such as replace motors, switches and basic relay circuits
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must demonstrate good communication skills and be able to understand and interpret equipment training manuals and drawings.
- Must possess a solid mechanical aptitude combined with technical training and/or the equivalent in manufacturing experience (preferably in food manufacturing).
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of electrical distribution and control circuits.
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of PLC theory and programming.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds unassisted; periodically lift up to 100 lbs.