Maintenance Technician - Nights
Elgin, IL 60123 US
- Ability to read and interpret machine manuals/schematics, electrical blueprints/schematics and process control diagrams
- Knowledge of electrical circuits and controllers, including trouble shooting of AC-DC, Motors, and PLC Controllers.
- Experience troubleshooting and wiring 3 phase power control circuits
- Troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing industrial production equipment for a safe and productive work environment
- Knowledge/experience using the Microsoft Office suite including Excel
- High School Diploma or GED, 5-year industrial maintenance experience or journeyman preferred
- Technical Reading Comprehension — understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents and technical diagrams. (moved this from electrical skills.)
Meet Your Recruiter
Alyssa Ford is a dedicated Technical Recruiter, driven by her commitment to establishing meaningful connections with individuals and assisting them in navigating the complexities of career transitions.
With one year of dedicated service at Sterling and a total of 2 years in the recruiting field, Alyssa has already significantly impacted talent acquisition.
Alyssa's innate ability to connect with people and understand their unique career aspirations has been instrumental in her success as a Technical Recruiter. She finds great joy in forging professional relationships and participating in candidates' journeys as they navigate the tough decisions associated with job changes.
Having experienced the challenges of job hunting firsthand, Alyssa empathizes with candidates facing similar struggles. She encourages job seekers not to lose hope and to stay persistent throughout their search. Alyssa believes that the right role will come along at the right time, and maintaining a positive attitude and determination can make all the difference in finding the perfect fit.