12 Hour Night Shift Maintenance Technician
Maintenance Technicians support day-to-day operations of all machines, equipment, and areas of the facility. They also perform preventive maintenance, provide technical assistance for solving reliability issues, assist with production equipment upgrades and rebuilds, and fabricate, modify, assemble and repair a variety of production components/assemblies/systems utilizing various machining and metal fabricating equipment and tools.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Troubleshooting and correcting process and/or equipment concerns.
· Making adjustments to equipment to keep product within quality specifications.
· Daily maintenance operations, including:
o Preventive Maintenance of necessary machines.
o Checking Product Quality and making necessary adjustments as required.
o Monitor operation and performance of equipment.
o Complete all required records, documentation, and reports as required.
· Assist with Production, New Product, and Trials and Tests, as requested.
· Performing assembly, modifications, installation, and connection of auxiliary equipment as required for different line configurations and production requirements.
High school diploma or G.E.D preferred; or 5 – 7 years of related maintenance experience and/or training; or a combination of education and experience.
Job Qualifications and/or Skills:
· Ability and desire to solve mechanical/electrical issues.
· Solid mechanical, electrical, and technical aptitude is required.
· Understanding of electric motors, conveyors, gears, pneumatics, and hydraulics; HVAC experience is a plus.
· Hands-on metal fabrication experience; welding experience is a plus.
· Ability to use and operate basic maintenance and repair tools and machining equipment.
· Ability to accurately use precision measurement instruments to check parts, check tolerances, check alignment of equipment and manufacture replacement parts.
· Knowledge and ability to understand basic drawings, equipment manuals, parts lists, and equipment instructions.
· Capable of reading and making basic drawings and blueprints.
· Ability to work safely and follow regulatory and Company Policies and Guidelines.
· Positive attitude, cooperative nature, and strong team player.
· Ability to work carefully in a precision tooling and precision product environment.
Have the desire and ability to generate innovative ideas, provide recommendations, and be flexible.
Certifications & Licenses:
· Associate’s Degree in Industrial or Electrical Maintenance Technology preferred or 5 - 7 years’ experience will be considered with Vocational Training Program or Military equivalent.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· Must be able to move and/or lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
· Frequently standing, walking and sitting
· Frequently required the use of hands to finger, feel, reach or handle machinery
· Frequently bend, stoop and reach