Maintenance Technician - Day Shift
Elgin, IL 60123 US
- Ability to read and interpret machine manuals/schematics, electrical blueprints/schematics and process control diagrams
- Knowledge of electrical circuits and controllers, including trouble shooting of AC-DC, Motors, and PLC Controllers.
- Experience troubleshooting and wiring 3 phase power control circuits
- Troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing industrial production equipment for a safe and productive work environment
- Knowledge/experience using the Microsoft Office suite including Excel
- High School Diploma or GED, 5-year industrial maintenance experience or journeyman preferred
- Technical Reading Comprehension — understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents and technical diagrams. (moved this from electrical skills.)
Meet Your Recruiter
Erik Butzen is a skilled and compassionate Senior Recruiter passionate about empowering individuals to advance in their careers. With two years of dedicated service at Sterling, Erik has already significantly impacted the organization's talent acquisition efforts.
Having honed his expertise over five years in the field of recruiting, Erik possesses a deep understanding of the industry's intricacies. His journey began with the desire to assist individuals in finding opportunities that would propel their professional growth forward.
As a Senior Recruiter, Erik takes great pride in his ability to help people make meaningful advancements in their careers. Whether it's guiding a candidate through the interview process, providing valuable insights into the job market, or matching the right talent with the perfect role, Erik is committed to positively impacting the lives of those he interacts with.
One of Erik's most valuable pieces of advice to both hiring managers and fellow recruiters is to ask a lot of questions. Understanding the needs and expectations of both candidates and employers is essential to finding the best fit for both parties.