Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 28.65 33 HOUR true
Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift
Portage, IN 46368 US
2023-04-20 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Technician Job Number: IT2403013320 Compensation: $28.65-33 / hour
Title: Maintenance Technician (2nd shift)
Location: Portage, IN
Hire Type: Direct Hire
- Independently diagnose equipment root cause malfunctions, perform repairs and preventive maintenance on all equipment including but not limited to greasing, oiling, hydraulic, pneumatic, and plumbing systems within the facility.
- Basic electrical repairs and installation of machines and equipment including troubleshooting and repair of voltages ranging from 4-20ma, 0-24 volts (AC/DC), single and three phase industrial electrical systems and equipment rated up to 480 volts (AC) and 700 volts (DC).
- Ability to troubleshoot various Variable Frequency Drives (a plus).
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Certification with an accredited institution.
- Certificate or experience in any of the following: ELECTRICAL, PNUEMATIC, HYDRAULIC, MECHANICAL, WELDING (MIG & ARC) and OXY-ACETELYNE TORCHING.
- Ability to read and interpret Electrical schematics, mechanical, pneumatic & hydraulic drawings. (A Plus)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in industrial maintenance.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.