Maintenance Technician - 2nd SHIFT (Injection Mold)
Sauk Village, IL 60411 US
- Understands, follows, and enforces all established safety, health, quality GMP and Company policies, procedures, and recognized practices.
- Assist Process Technician in mold change setup and startups, including water and electrical.
- Oversee day-to-day maintenance activities within assigned work cell.
- Troubleshoot ancillary equipment i.e., chillers, air compressors, blending systems, water towers, HVAC, vacuum pumps, electrical systems.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic molding equipment and process issues.
- Assists in IML automation setup, startup, and label changes.
- Assist in the assembly and disassembly of tooling as required.
- Perform preventative maintenance functions and record keeping.
- Assists Process Manager in the evaluation of new mold and automation start-ups.
- Performs daily checks of molding and automation equipment and supporting ancillary equipment making appropriate recommendations for overall improvements.
- Promote a continuous improvement culture.
- Train new and existing team members on different functions of the work area to ensure all can perform all tasks properly; share knowledge and best practices to help aid efficiency and productivity.
- Minimum of 5 years Injection Molding maintenance experience in mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Minimum of 3 years of injection molding process experience. Experience with in-mold-labeling a plus.
Meet Your Recruiter
Alyssa Ford is a dedicated Technical Recruiter, driven by her commitment to establishing meaningful connections with individuals and assisting them in navigating the complexities of career transitions.
With one year of dedicated service at Sterling and a total of 2 years in the recruiting field, Alyssa has already significantly impacted talent acquisition.
Alyssa's innate ability to connect with people and understand their unique career aspirations has been instrumental in her success as a Technical Recruiter. She finds great joy in forging professional relationships and participating in candidates' journeys as they navigate the tough decisions associated with job changes.
Having experienced the challenges of job hunting firsthand, Alyssa empathizes with candidates facing similar struggles. She encourages job seekers not to lose hope and to stay persistent throughout their search. Alyssa believes that the right role will come along at the right time, and maintaining a positive attitude and determination can make all the difference in finding the perfect fit.