Maintenance Technician | PLC | 2nd Shift
Chicago, IL 60623 US
Title: Automation Technician- 2nd shift
Location: Chicago, IL 60623
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct hire
- Repairs complex electrical equipment, including automated machines, controls, panels, relays circuit breakers, communication systems and alarms.
- Installs electrical equipment with minimal instructions.
- Diagnoses problems, replaces or repairs parts, detects and replaces defective control modules.
- Performs complex wiring assignments. Installs power, light, electronic and control circuits.
- Provides technical assistance to lower level maintenance electricians.
- Computer proficiency in programming, PLC’s and Foxboro.
- Adheres to safety guidelines in performing all job functions and duties.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and completion of formal apprenticeship or equivalent (REQUIRED)
- 3+ years’ experience
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information