Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 65873.60 YEAR true
Maintenance Technician | Mechanic
Princeton, KY 42445 US
2023-05-15 2023-06-30 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Technician Job Number: Js751669411 Compensation: $65873.60 / year
Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Princeton, KY
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire
This position actively troubleshoots, diagnoses, and performs preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance activities on production and facilities support equipment and systems. A Maintenance Mechanic applies technical knowledge to maintain the assets to the highest possible standards.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Perform equipment modifications and rebuilds.
- Perform routine maintenance welding and minor fabrication.
- Perform general building maintenance.
- Responsible for ensuring equipment is properly maintained in order to manufacture a safe, legal, and quality products.
- Ensure that work areas are clean that Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) are fully complied with.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in electrical troubleshooting.
- Must have a good understanding of Allen Bradley PLC Controllers.
- Must have a good understanding of motor starters, relays, photo-eyes, limit switches, etc.
- Must have a good understanding of gearboxes, sprockets, chains, “v” –belts, and welding/cutting.
- Must be able to lift material up to a weight of 50 lbs and have to ability to operate the hoist for heavier items.
- Must help with preventive maintenance of plant equipment.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.