Maintenance Technician | 2nd shift
Carol Stream, IL 60188 US
- Perform set-ups as per manufacture's requirements
- Read and understand manufacture's preventative maintenance recommendations
- Perform production set-ups and inspections in a timely manner
- Maintain all necessary tools and equipment to perform the duties as assigned
- Read and understand basic electrical schematics
- Perform basic electrical jobs such as replace motors, switches and basic relay circuits
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.