Maintenance Tech - 3rd shift
Addison, IL 60101 US
- As a Maintenance Technician, you will play a crucial role in maintaining and repairing industrial manufacturing equipment to maximize efficiency and productivity. This role requires expertise in electrical systems, PLCs, automation, hydraulics, pneumatics, and the ability to troubleshoot and repair a variety of equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Conduct maintenance and repairs on industrial manufacturing equipment, with a focus on injection molding machines.
- Troubleshoot and identify issues with plant-supporting equipment, such as compressors, chillers, and electrical systems.
- Maintain and repair secondary operation equipment, including conveyors, labelers, liners, inspection, and packaging machinery.
- Document trouble calls and work from work orders accurately.
- Be flexible to work overtime, including weekends, as needed based on production demands.
- Collaborate effectively with other shifts and departments.
- Utilize technical manuals, specifications, blueprints, schematics, and standard operating procedures.
- Minimum of 3 years of maintenance experience (Preferred).
- Experience in injection molding maintenance is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) is a plus.
- Strong electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Compliance with job-specific personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sabrina Herrera is a seasoned Technical Recruiter with a knack for establishing genuine connections with candidates and continuously expanding her expertise in various roles and industries. With one year of dedicated service at Sterling and an impressive 15-year journey in the recruiting arena, Sabrina has become a respected figure in talent acquisition.
As a Technical Recruiter, Sabrina's ability to build strong relationships with candidates sets her apart. She values the opportunity to understand each individual's unique strengths, aspirations, and career goals, ensuring she can guide them toward the most suitable and fulfilling opportunities.
Having spent 15 years in the recruiting domain, Sabrina's experience spans diverse industries and roles. She embraces the challenges of exploring new fields, consistently striving to expand her knowledge and expertise. Her dedication to continuous learning allows her to stay at the forefront of emerging trends and best practices in the recruitment landscape.
Sabrina advises fellow professionals to cultivate a curious mindset and actively seek new challenges and projects that push the boundaries of their abilities. Embracing the unknown and venturing into uncharted territories can lead to personal and professional growth, ultimately elevating one's effectiveness in the field of recruitment.