Maintenance Tech - 2nd or 3rd Shift
Addison, IL 60101 US
- As a Maintenance Technician, you will play a crucial role in maintaining and repairing industrial manufacturing equipment to maximize efficiency and productivity. This role requires expertise in electrical systems, PLCs, automation, hydraulics, pneumatics, and the ability to troubleshoot and repair a variety of equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Conduct maintenance and repairs on industrial manufacturing equipment, with a focus on injection molding machines.
- Troubleshoot and identify issues with plant-supporting equipment, such as compressors, chillers, and electrical systems.
- Maintain and repair secondary operation equipment, including conveyors, labelers, liners, inspection, and packaging machinery.
- Document trouble calls and work from work orders accurately.
- Be flexible to work overtime, including weekends, as needed based on production demands.
- Collaborate effectively with other shifts and departments.
- Utilize technical manuals, specifications, blueprints, schematics, and standard operating procedures.
- Minimum of 3 years of maintenance experience (Preferred).
- Experience in injection molding maintenance is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) is a plus.
- Strong electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Compliance with job-specific personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements.