Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 52000 76960 YEAR true
Bartlett, IL 60103 US
2023-05-25 2023-06-30 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Technician Job Number: JS7529928525 Compensation: $52000-76960 / year
Title: Maintenance Mechanic
Location: Bartlett, IL
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire
- As a Maintenance Technician with a focus on electrical skills, you will be responsible for ensuring that our production equipment is operating at peak efficiency, minimizing downtime, and maximizing productivity. You will perform routine maintenance, troubleshoot and repair equipment, and identify areas for improvement. The ideal candidate will have a strong electrical background and experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Conduct routine maintenance and repairs on production equipment, including electrical systems, motors, and control panels.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment problems and provide effective solutions to minimize downtime and maximize productivity.
- Perform preventative maintenance activities, such as lubrication, inspection, and replacement of parts as necessary.
- Work with production teams to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions to improve equipment efficiency and reduce downtime.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities, including repairs and preventative maintenance, and communicate effectively with the maintenance team and other departments as necessary.
- Comply with all safety guidelines and regulations, and maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, technical degree or certification preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a maintenance role, with a strong focus on electrical systems and troubleshooting.
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment preferred.
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems, motors, and control panels.
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals, schematics, and drawings.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends, as needed.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.