Addison, IL 60101 US
- 1. Maintains uptime on machines and equipment
- Assist maintenance manager with repairs to maintain machine/equipment uptime.
- Performs assigned tasks efficiently and effectively.
- 2. Facility/Equipment Maintenance
- Completes predictive and preventive maintenance on all machines/equipment/building/facility under the supervision of the Maintenance Manager.
- Reports findings/concerns to Maintenance Manager.
- 3. Maintains maintenance and parts area in neat and organized manner
- Assures that maintenance equipment and work areas are kept safe, clean and organized at all times.
- 4. Special Projects
- Prepares and sets up new/existing machines/equipment for sample and/or production runs under the supervision of the Maintenance Manager.
- Assists Maintenance Manager with special projects.
- 1. Able to read and understand machine schematics and troubleshooting manuals.
2. Comfortable using basic computer software (Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word).
3. Able to use overhead crane.
4. Knowledge of general safety best practices.
5. Knowledge of all applicable quality standards.
6. Proficient in applicable IQMS software modules.
Meet Your Recruiter
Ashley Schmitt is a dedicated and experienced Senior Recruiting Team Lead passionate about empowering individuals through career opportunities. With an impressive track record of 8 years at Sterling, she has significantly impacted the organization's talent acquisition and development strategies.
With a remarkable 12-year career in the field of recruiting, Ashley has garnered a deep understanding of the industry's dynamics and trends. She has witnessed the ever-changing job market and thrived in guiding people through its complexities. For Ashley, the most rewarding aspect of recruitment is finding people roles that can genuinely improve their professional lives.
As a Senior Recruiting Team Lead, Ashley's leadership abilities shine through as she leads her team to excel in their roles. She believes in fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment where all team member's strengths are recognized and utilized to achieve collective success.
Advice for candidates from Ashley: “Reflect on your skill sets and what makes you happy, be realistic about your strengths and weaknesses. Strengthen your online presence and always be networking!”