Maintenance Mechanic - Broadview
Broadview, IL 60155 US
- Install, repair, rebuild, and maintain presses and other mechanical equipment used in production or other related services, maximizing production time and minimizing down time.
- Diagnose mechanical press malfunctions or operating problems and make repairs or adjustments as necessary to keep equipment in production.
- Perform various activities relative to the installation and relocation of existing machines and equipment which may involve dismantling, assembling, leveling, fitting, and aligning operations.
- Perform maintenance on buildings (including HVAC), facilities, and grounds.
- Perform all necessary preventative maintenance activities on presses, other mechanical equipment, buildings, and grounds.
- Report your time and production results accurately, be on time to work, and work overtime when requested to meet the needs of our customers.
- Improve your skills, suggest improvements, cooperate with other departments, and improve your knowledge of our company and the graphics arts industry.
- Follow proper work procedures, comply with company policies, and obey safety and security rules.
- Must have three (3) to five (5) years of mechanical maintenance experience or two (2) years of experience along with trades training or pertinent classroom instruction.
- Knowledge of Harris Web Presses, Heidelberg/Goss web printing presses and auxiliary in-line finishing equipment is a definite plus for this position.