Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 100000 115000 YEAR true
Northlake, IL 60164 US
2023-04-17 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Technician Job Number: Na217023414 Compensation: $100000-115000 / year
Title: Maintenance Manager
Location: Northlake, IL
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire
The Maintenance Manager provides direction to the maintenance department with specific focus on preventative and timely, corrective maintenance of process, facility, and auxiliary equipment. The Technical Manager fulfills the duties of this role in case of a vacancy
- Support the corporate profit objectives by directing safe and efficient preventive and corrective equipment repairs in a timely manner.
- Execute high quality standards and continuous improvement efforts focused on minimizing costs and maximizing productivity.
- Establish and maintain a strong manufacturing customer focus throughout the department and in support of plant-wide operations.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with operations customers and suppliers.
- Within the maintenance department and all operations departments, develop and maintain an atmosphere of trust and business awareness. Insist upon fairness and equality in the application of corporate policies and treat all individuals with dignity and respect.
- Establish a skilled and competent work force focusing on team building and group problem solving.
- Maintain high standards for safety and housekeeping which result in an atmosphere which is safe and clean for all employees.
- Provide repairs and preventative support to operations departments in a timely and efficient manner, with careful consideration of life-cycle costs and bottlenecks, in support of minimizing conversion costs and maximizing process equipment uptime.
- Establish operating indicators (metrics) which measure departmental performance on a regular basis and communicate this information to upper management, critical customers and employees.
- Pursue stretch goals which continue to improve key indicators beyond conventional means which result in the lowest practical manufacturing costs.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from an accredited four-year college or university
- Five (5) to seven (7) years related experience.
- Equipment Mastery
- GMPs and Food Safety
- Manufacturing Execution
- Preventive Maintenance
- Work Environment Safety
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.