Northlake, IL 60164 US
- Support the corporate profit objectives by directing safe and efficient preventive and corrective equipment repairs in a timely manner.
- Execute high quality standards and continuous improvement efforts focused on minimizing costs and maximizing productivity.
- Establish and maintain a strong manufacturing customer focus throughout the department and in support of plant-wide operations.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with operations customers and suppliers.
- Within the maintenance department and all operations departments, develop and maintain an atmosphere of trust and business awareness. Insist upon fairness and equality in the application of corporate policies and treat all individuals with dignity and respect.
- Establish a skilled and competent work force focusing on team building and group problem solving.
- Maintain high standards for safety and housekeeping which result in an atmosphere which is safe and clean for all employees.
- Provide repairs and preventative support to operations departments in a timely and efficient manner, with careful consideration of life-cycle costs and bottlenecks, in support of m
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Equipment Mastery
- GMPs and Food Safety
- Manufacturing Execution
- Preventative Maintenance
- Work environment safety
- 5-7 years related experience
Meet Your Recruiter
Alyssa Ford is a dedicated Technical Recruiter, driven by her commitment to establishing meaningful connections with individuals and assisting them in navigating the complexities of career transitions.
With one year of dedicated service at Sterling and a total of 2 years in the recruiting field, Alyssa has already significantly impacted talent acquisition.
Alyssa's innate ability to connect with people and understand their unique career aspirations has been instrumental in her success as a Technical Recruiter. She finds great joy in forging professional relationships and participating in candidates' journeys as they navigate the tough decisions associated with job changes.
Having experienced the challenges of job hunting firsthand, Alyssa empathizes with candidates facing similar struggles. She encourages job seekers not to lose hope and to stay persistent throughout their search. Alyssa believes that the right role will come along at the right time, and maintaining a positive attitude and determination can make all the difference in finding the perfect fit.