Augusta, GA 30906 US
- Champion and uphold the Operating Philosophy emphasizing Safety/Health, Environmental/Regulatory Compliance, Customer/Quality Commitment, Productivity, Cost Control, and Asset Management.
- Assume leadership in the absence of the plant or unit manager, managing schedules, planning, work issuance, etc.
- Manage small to medium-sized plant capital projects (<$300k), capital budgets, and fixed cost Repair and Maintenance budgets.
- Actively support the site's Joint Health and Safety Committee (JHSC) through participation and promotion.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local environmental, health, and safety regulations and company policies.
- Communicate plant-related issues, problems, or concerns to unit managers and/or plant managers.
- Foster a teamwork environment, leading by example, wearing required PPE, and adhering to procedures.
- Collaborate with the Plant Manager on maintenance scheduling and activities.
- Manage on-site contractors and provide diagnostic and troubleshooting support for maintenance and operations.
- Engage with plant personnel to develop and execute continuous improvement ideas and projects.
- Align Plant Maintenance system with Corporate RBAM goals and objectives.
- Monitor and maintain the integrity of assets and protective systems.
- Perform special projects or other duties as directed.
- Prioritize Safety/Health as the top priority, personally demonstrating this commitment.
- Participate in risk assessment audits as applicable.
- Understand and implement PQ Principles (PQP) within the site organization, rules, and procedures.
- Complete HSE training requirements identified for the job promptly.
- Minimally a high school diploma or GED or Technical Degree or Trade School (STEM) Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Trade School, and equivalent experience
- 7+ years of manufacturing experience
- Experience with PFDs, P&IDs, equipment layouts and equipment lists.
- Working knowledge of Chemical process unit operations
- Be familiar with a variety of equipment in the processing industry, including pumps, heat exchangers, reactors, filtration, flow measurement, conveyors, mills, and bulk solid/powder material transfer equipment.
- Proficiency using the MS Office Suite – Word, MS Project, PowerPoint, MS Excel
- Proven leadership skills
- Have strong organizational skills.
- Basic accounting and budgeting fundamentals