Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 105500 YEAR true
Fieldsboro, NJ 08505 US
2022-09-13 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Technician Job Number: Na89319799 Compensation: 105500
Sterling has partnered with a well-known manufacturer in the chemicals space on bringing on a Maintenance Engineer to join their growing team. This will be a great opportunity to step in the door of a prominent, industry leading organization in a cross functional opportunity. Salary can be anywhere from 90-125k,
Day to Day:
- Provide maintenance technical leadership for the department related to operations, fixed equipment and associated instrumentation.
- Management of storage tank inspections required under RCRA, SPCC, and DPCC that are done according to API inspection protocols.
- Partner with maintenance mechanics in troubleshooting equipment issues.
- Leads reliability equipment improvements and champions Reliability Centered Maintenance.
- Supports and manages a Mechanical Integrity program in line with OSHA’s PSM 1910.119 regulation.
- Responsible for developing and implementing Preventative Maintenance plans in SAP for equipment
- Knowledge or rotating and fixed equipment.
- Must be familiar with piping and equipment specifications.
- Proficiency in information technology including the Microsoft Office Suite and SAP Preventive Maintenance.