Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 US
Location: Elk Grove Village, IL
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Contract
As a contract employee of Sterling Engineering, you are eligible to receive a Full Employee Benefits Package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, 3 medical plans to choose from, dental & vision plans, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP) plan.
- Electrical assembly of machines and equipment, including machine wiring, electrical panels, junction boxes, control panels, sub-assembly, and component assembly
- Ability to read and interpret electrical engineering schematics.
- Ability to effectively operate hand tools, power tools, forklifts, manlifts, etc.
- Ability to identify problems, troubleshoot electrical issues, and implement and/or recommend solutions.
- Experience with mechanical assembly, and ability to read mechanical engineering drawings.
- Experience with pneumatic assembly and plumbing, ability to read pneumatic schematics.
- Must have 2 years of relevant electrical assembly experience.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information