Sauk Village, IL 60411 US
Location: Sauk Village
Terms: Direct hire
- PC SKILLS/MS DOS: Know commands and be able to apply and use a PC when troubleshooting digital, micro-computer, and microprocess controls.
- Micro-computers: Be able to understand how micro-computers operate and understand and run application programs. Analyze problems and make necessary repairs. An understanding of programming is also essential so software changes can be made if necessary.
- Programmable Logic Controls: Analyze problems, repair and program controls.
- AC/DC Motors: Trouble shoot and repair motors and drives.
- Ladder Relay Logic: Read and understand schematics and be able to layout and wire.
- Analog and digital circuitry: Analyze problems and repair both analog and digital circuitry and be able to interface the t
- Panel Layout: Design panels to include wiring and controls using established industry standards optimizing control and minimizing costs. Documentation of all panel layout and design is also necessary.
Meet Your Recruiter
Erik Butzen is a skilled and compassionate Senior Recruiter passionate about empowering individuals to advance in their careers. With two years of dedicated service at Sterling, Erik has already significantly impacted the organization's talent acquisition efforts.
Having honed his expertise over five years in the field of recruiting, Erik possesses a deep understanding of the industry's intricacies. His journey began with the desire to assist individuals in finding opportunities that would propel their professional growth forward.
As a Senior Recruiter, Erik takes great pride in his ability to help people make meaningful advancements in their careers. Whether it's guiding a candidate through the interview process, providing valuable insights into the job market, or matching the right talent with the perfect role, Erik is committed to positively impacting the lives of those he interacts with.
One of Erik's most valuable pieces of advice to both hiring managers and fellow recruiters is to ask a lot of questions. Understanding the needs and expectations of both candidates and employers is essential to finding the best fit for both parties.