Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 29.00 HOUR true
Maintenance Electrician - 1st Shift
University Park, IL 60484 US
2023-03-09 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Technician Job Number: It68459338 Compensation: 29.00
Title: Maintenance Electrician - 1st shift
Location: University Park, IL
Hire Type: Direct Hire
- Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment such as robots, conveyors, and programmable controllers.
- Connects power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connects cables and wires between machines and equipment.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables.
- Tests malfunctioning machinery and diagnoses malfunction.
- Replaces faulty electrical components of machine such as relays, switches, and motors, and positions sensing devices.
- Diagnoses and repairs or replaces faulty electronic components, such as printed circuit boards.
- Replaces electric motor bearings and rewires motors
- Operates robot controller, and programmable controller to program automated machinery, such as robots, and to test for malfunctions, and verify repairs.
- Plans layout of wiring and installs wiring, conduit, and electrical apparatus in buildings.
- Diagnoses and replaces faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
- Troubleshoots problems with all high speed production equipment.
- Possesses general knowledge of PLC, sensors, and frequency drive.
- Maintains cleanliness at all work stations and sweeps when necessary
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.