Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 19 HOUR true
Cleveland, OH 44127 US
2023-05-25 2023-06-30 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Machinist Job Number: AB3526235525 Compensation: $19 / hour
Title: CNC Machinist
Location: Cleveland, OH
Hourly Rate: $19/hr
Overview: Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct hire w/benefits from day 1, almost 100% coverage
Sunday – Thursday with OT on Fridays
2nd shift, 3PM – 11:30PM, $20.50/hr
3rd shift, 9PM – 5AM, $21.50/hr
$1.00 increase after 90 days, quarterly production and annual retention bonus, and full benefits from day one!
Job Summary: The CNC Operator is responsible for writing, adjusting, and troubleshooting CNC programs for machines to produce steel parts and rail.
- Operates assigned CNC machines including Doosan, Johnford, Rockford, and Voortman
- Troubleshoot issues and perform routine and minor maintenance
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, engineering change orders, and/or job orders
- Follows reporting and recordkeeping procedures and reports any problems
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to management
- Use of various hand tools, pneumatic impact tools, and overhead cranes
- Basic computer skills
- Mechanical and technical aptitude and capacity
- Basic understanding of G and M code
- Knowledge of CNC program code is a plus
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information