Wood Dale, IL 60191 US
Pay Range: $25-$35 per hour
We are seeking a highly skilled Machine Builder to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in assembling various industrial equipment and working with sub-assemblies. As an Machine Builder, you will be responsible for troubleshooting issues with assembly, quality, and system testing. You will also work with the Production Manager and Electronics Supervisor to monitor and adjust production processes and procedures to improve workflow and quality of products.
Primary Job Functions:
- Follow detailed assembly and testing instructions, processes, and procedures.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment, and materials to Production Manager.
- Support the entirety of the manufacturing process including assembly and testing of pump and hydraulic assemblies.
- Perform assembly and help troubleshoot issues of prototype products.
- Prior experience in electro-mechanical assembly.
- Capable of reading blueprints and schematics correctly.
- Experience with sub-assemblies is highly desired.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work effectively in a team environment.
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in electro-mechanical assembly, please apply today! We offer a competitive pay range of $25-$35 per hour, depending on experience