Hanover Park, IL 60133 US
Title: Machine Builder
Location: Hanover Park, IL
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire
- Mechanical assembly of automated systems.
- Troubleshooting and repair of mechanical issues with automated systems.
- Electrical assembly of automated systems.
- Troubleshooting and repair of electrical issues with automated systems.
- Travel to customer facilities for installation and/or troubleshooting and repair of automated systems.
- Install pneumatic lines and components for automated systems.
- Assist electrical department installing cables and components in automated systems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Prefer a degree in mechatronics or related study but not required.
- 4 years of experience working with automated machinery preferred.
- Technical skills – electrical, mechanical, customer service.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and drawings.
- Computer skills – word, excel, e-mail.
- Good driving record (able to rent a car).
- Willing to travel.
- Works well independently and with a team.
- Great attitude a must.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information