Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 56000 60000 YEAR true
New Berlin, WI 53151 US
2023-05-22 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Warehouse / Logistics Job Number: Ca90966351 Compensation: $56000-60000 / year
Title: MRO Buyer
Location: New Berling, WI
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire
- The MRO Buyer will be responsible for efficient purchasing of MRO parts and supplies and organizing storerooms containing appropriate inventoried parts to support ongoing operations. They will coordinate and execute MRO purchasing for maintenance and other local plant departments, using the CMMS for storeroom management and work order parts processing. The coordinator will also be responsible for creating and maintaining a database of inventoried parts in the CMMS, establishing and maintaining critical parts inventory by asset, and fostering relationships with critical suppliers.
- Manage the maintenance storeroom at respective Denali Ingredients production facility.
- Coordinate and execute MRO purchasing for maintenance and other local plant departments.
- Use the CMMS for storeroom management and work order parts processing.
- Own the storeroom step in the work order workflow to include parts quoting, purchasing, receiving, picking, kitting, and staging for technicians to perform work.
- Create and maintain a database of inventoried parts in the CMMS.
- Create and ensure standards for part numbers, descriptions, locations, etc that are logical, consistent, and fit the needs of operations.
- Interface with technicians, supervisors, and engineers to establish and maintain critical parts inventory by asset.
- Assist with expedited parts requests in equipment downtime situations, occurring both inside and outside of normal work hours.
- Build and foster relationships with critical suppliers.
- Consider and manage all vendor managed inventory systems.
- Compile and present various financial and operational reports as requested by management.
- Maintain cleanliness to GMP standards and ensure all safety standards are met.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years prior experience in an established storeroom environment for a high tech/automated manufacturing operation.
- Previous experience as a CMMS subject matter expert.
- Experience with a storeroom “conversion” to digital inventory.
- Experience with reliability best practices.
- Experience with MRO purchasing and/or Accounts Payable functions
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.