Plainfield, IL 60544 US
- Changeover, repair and troubleshoot all plant production equipment (blow molding, injection molding and extrusion and all associated equipment; varies by plant)
- Support of equipment installation, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications
- Identification of complex problems with mechanical, pneumatic, electrical, hydraulic issues on all associated equipment (conveyors, compressors, chillers, programmable controllers, robots); review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Able to understand and complete PM’s based on PM schedules
- Understanding of machine processing and recipe management
- Minimum High School Diploma (or GED/High School Certification); prefer Technical School Certification
- 3-5 years relevant manufacturing experience in plastics technology or a similar technical area
- Previous leadership/supervisory experience preferred
- Strong mechanical maintenance experience and strong knowledge hand and power tools
- Demonstrated understanding of mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Good working knowledge of computer systems, including MS Office and SAP
Meet Your Recruiter
Alyssa Ford is a dedicated Technical Recruiter, driven by her commitment to establishing meaningful connections with individuals and assisting them in navigating the complexities of career transitions.
With one year of dedicated service at Sterling and a total of 2 years in the recruiting field, Alyssa has already significantly impacted talent acquisition.
Alyssa's innate ability to connect with people and understand their unique career aspirations has been instrumental in her success as a Technical Recruiter. She finds great joy in forging professional relationships and participating in candidates' journeys as they navigate the tough decisions associated with job changes.
Having experienced the challenges of job hunting firsthand, Alyssa empathizes with candidates facing similar struggles. She encourages job seekers not to lose hope and to stay persistent throughout their search. Alyssa believes that the right role will come along at the right time, and maintaining a positive attitude and determination can make all the difference in finding the perfect fit.