Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 21.50 HOUR true
Logistics Expeditors (2/17)
Lemont, IL 60439 US
2023-03-01 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Warehouse / Logistics Job Number: NA750136026 Compensation: 21.50
Title: Logistics Expeditor
Location: Lemont, IL
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Contract $20-25 an hour
As a contract employee of Sterling Engineering, you are eligible to receive a Full Employee Benefits Package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, 3 medical plans to choose from, dental & vision plans, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP) plan.
The APS Upgrade Project requires the assistance of temporary logistical staff to support the project’s planning and execution efforts. Augmented staff will serve as members of the APS Upgrade Project Procurement Team, and will provide assistance ensuring effective and efficient communication and updating documentation related to material delivery schedules.
- Provides assistance to the control account managers by issuing project change requests related to procurements.
- Tracks and updates project documentation with delivery schedules of various vendors.
- Interacts with procurement and project controls as needed to process change requests, or resolve delayed delivery issues.
- Interacts with control account managers to ensure the project plan is being updated appropriately.
- Provides vendor delivery and overall performance updates as required.
- Bachelor's Degree and 0 years of experience/equivalent.
- Incredible attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to collaborate with many different teams
- Excellent communication skills
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information