Lead Electrical Engineer (99575)
Overland Park, KS 66211 US
Title: Lead Electrical Engineer
Location: United States
· Function as a technical lead design engineer managing, leading and designing a variety of solar utility scale projects and teams
· Develop electrical design deliverables of solar (PV) panels
· Create one line drawings and collection system layouts, power cable sizing and cable schedules, equipment sizing and more!
· Actively participate in management, project scheduling, and work resource planning meetings
· Interface directly with clients, vendors and subcontractors
· QA/QC projects and mentor junior engineers
Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program
Minimum of 5 years related work experience, at least 2 years of solar experience specifically
Advanced knowledge and understanding of power generation
· Experience with electrical equipment such as: MV and LV switchgear, pad mount transformer, Transformer -GSUT, panel boards, breakers, protective relays, inverter, battery, battery chargers, disconnect switches, surge arrestors, dead front disconnect switch, medium voltage cable, low voltage cable, control cable, fiber optic cable
· Experience with engineering calculations such as: load flow, short circuit and reactive capability analysis (ETAP or SKM), Arc flash analysis (ETAP or SKM), Cable ampacity study (CYMCAP or equivalent), grounding analysis, AC-DC voltage drop calculations, VOC/ISC calcs, AC/DC Cable sizing
Meet Your Recruiter
Alysia Deniziak is a veteran Technical Recruiter specializing in the Utilities Division. With an impressive 6-year career in the recruitment field, Alysia is dedicated to helping individuals discover their dream careers.
In her role as a Technical Recruiter, Alysia's expertise in the Utilities Division allows her to skillfully connect candidates with roles that align perfectly with their aspirations and skills. Her commitment to understanding each candidate's unique journey positions her as a trusted partner in their professional endeavors.
For Alysia, the greatest satisfaction in recruiting comes from helping someone unearth their dream career. She takes immense pride in guiding individuals toward roles that match their qualifications and resonate with their passions and ambitions.
Alysia's advice to job seekers is grounded in authenticity and honesty. She understands that interviews can be nerve-wracking, but she encourages candidates always to be themselves. Alysia firmly believes that being genuine and honest during interviews is key to building authentic connections with potential employers.