Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 80000 100000 YEAR true
LabVIEW program engineer
Elmhurst, IL 60126 US
2023-05-03 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Other Professional Job Number: Hd91097852 Compensation: $80000-100000 / year
Title: LabVIEW Program Engineer
Location: Elmhurst IL
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire
We are seeking an experienced Automation Tester with expertise in NI LabVIEW and NI TestStand to join our team. The Automation Tester will be responsible for designing, developing, and executing automated tests to ensure the quality of our products.
• Develop automated test plans and test cases using NI LabVIEW and NI TestStand
• Create and maintain automated test scripts for functional, regression, and performance testing
• Identify and report defects, and work with the development team to resolve them
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that test results are integrated into the development process
• Conduct system-level testing to verify that our products meet the specified requirements
• Provide input on product design and requirements to ensure testability
• Stay up-to-date with new automation technologies and techniques and recommend improvements to the automation process
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.