Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 125000 150000 YEAR true
Key Account Manager
Itasca, IL 60143 US
2023-05-16 2023-06-30 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Applications / Sales Job Number: It18192510 Compensation: $125000-150000 / year
Title: Senior Key Account Manager
Location: Itasca, IL
Hire Type: Direct Hire
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
- Managing Existing Accounts (80%)
- Managing the relationship and understanding of customer needs
- Commercial Agreements
- Pricing & negotiations with a strong understanding of the market
- Forecast & planning alignment between customer and company
- Supporting delivery & quality issues through strong leadership and communication
- Managing the Supplier Scorecard with internal alignment for continuous improvement
- Developing new opportunities through early supplier involvement through customer engineering
- Top & bottom line growth
- New Business Development (20%)
- Developing a cross-functional strategy within our markets, core competencies and defined roadmaps
- Market & customer feedback
- Building new relationships by aligning key resources and understanding customer needs
- Identifying new opportunities by gathering and defining customer requirements, leading quote process, and negotiations
- SWOT analysis & competitive assessment
- Coordinating New Product Introductions with the OEM
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or similar.
- Extensive experience in sales to large residential and commercial OEM's.
- 5yrs experience in the white goods appliance industry working with OEMs or related markets in North America.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, MS Teams and CRM tools.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.