Remote, GA 30240 US
Location: Remote (US-based)
Salary: $115,000 - $125,000 per year, plus bonus
Join a leading technology provider specializing in metallic parts. We're seeking an IoT Engineer to ensure our customers' success through innovative solutions.
Do you want to join a world-leading provider of technology for the formation and enhancement of metallic parts?
We are seeking a Customer Success Engineer to join our skilled team who works to meet the needs of our customers through innovative and creative solutions. As a Customer Success Engineer, you will engage with customers to ensure positive outcomes, post-sales value, and upsell opportunities while serving as the local digital leader. You will also ensure projects are delivered on time and with high-quality standards, in collaboration with project management and product experts.
We offer a competitive package that includes excellent salary and benefits, many of which are company-paid.
Benefits of joining the team
- Competitive salaries
- Employer-paid health insurance options
- 401K plan with company match
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid standard holidays and Birthday holiday
- Employer paid STD and LTD, life/accidental, critical illness coverages
- Employee Celebrations and Appreciation Events
What we are looking for:
- Technical degree (Engineering, Electrical, Manufacturing Process) or similar
- Experience in a relevant field
- Ability to manage customer relationships
- Has knack to learn about data-based products, cloud technology, IoT protocols like OPC-UA or IT topics
- Proactive personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate technical concepts or recommendations to customers (across levels)
- Socially competent and team spirited, ideally with past international exposure
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and passion for driving business value to customers through new digital technologies
- Like to work in an agile and dynamic environment
- Willingness to travel up to 60% of the time