Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 27.00 HOUR true
Inside Sales Account Representative
Brookfield, IL 60513 US
2023-03-29 2023-05-01 Employment Type: Contract to Perm Job Category: Applications / Sales Job Number: JR6656688131 Compensation: 27.00
Title: Inside Sales Account Representative
Location: La Grange, IL
Duration and hire type: Contract or Contract to Hire
Overview: Sterling Engineering / Staffing is currently looking for an Inside Sales Account Representative for one of our clients in the La Grange, IL area. Sterling has a rich history of delivering top talent to our clients. We are a nationwide Staffing Firm with over 100 clients and works primarily with Fortune 1000 corporations.
The Inside Sales Account Representative is a critical component of the Aftermarket Service team. Each representative provides commercial oversight and administration of customer orders placed for the clients’ products sold to Railroads, Marine Propulsion, Offshore and Land-based oil well drilling rigs, and Stationary Power Generations markets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Outside Sales Managers to support timely and accurate booking of customer demands
- Be the point of contact for customers in regards to order activity, part number pricing and material availability
- Serve as a customer advocate while participating in internal customer status reviews
- Identify process issues and participate in the development and implementation of process improvements
- Support the growth initiatives of the business
- Own and resolve customer account issues to complete resolution
- Work with Global Supply Chain buyer/planners to resolve material issues, provide accurate answers to ensure on-time delivery to customers
- Support internal customer’s needs on status updates and issue resolution
- Make use of problem solving/decision making skills to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction Understanding of and the ability to apply
- International shipping terms as well as International payment methods Travel to the client North American Distribution Centers to help facilitate material movements and assist in process gap resolutions
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Potential to travel up to one week per month
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experienced computer user – MS Office suite, SAP etc.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed, accurate and able to set priorities among competing demands
- Self-starter, dependable and efficient
- Focused, responsive to deadlines
- Ability to travel (up to one week per month)
- Four-Year College Degree (Marketing focus)
- Six Sigma/Lean experience SAP experience
- Some inside/outside sales or customer service experience
- Project Management experience
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.