Inside Sales Account Coordinator
La Grange, IL 60525 US
Location: La Grange, IL
Duration and hire type: Contract to Hire
Overview: Sterling Engineering / Staffing is currently looking for an Inside Sales Account Coordinator for one of our clients in the La Grange, IL area. Sterling has a rich history of delivering top talent to our clients. We are a nationwide Staffing Firm with over 100 clients and works primarily with Fortune 1000 corporations.
The Inside Sales Account Coordinator is a critical component of the Aftermarket Service team. Each representative provides commercial oversight and administration of customer orders placed for company products sold to Railroads, Marine Propulsion, Offshore and Land-based oil well drilling rigs, and Stationary Power Generations markets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Outside Sales Managers to support timely and accurate booking of customer demands
- Be the point of contact for customers in regards to order activity, part number pricing and material availability
- Serve as a customer advocate while participating in internal customer status reviews
- Identify process issues and participate in the development and implementation of process improvements
- Support the growth initiatives of the business
- Own and resolve customer account issues to complete resolution
- Work with Global Supply Chain buyer/planners to resolve material issues, provide accurate answers to ensure on-time delivery to customers
- Support internal customer’s needs on status updates and issue resolution
- Make use of problem solving/decision making skills to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Understanding of and the ability to apply International shipping terms as well as International payment methods
- Travel to company North American Distribution Centers to help facilitate material movements and assist in process gap resolutions
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Potential to travel up to one week per month
- Experienced computer user – MS Office suite, SAP etc.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed, accurate and able to set priorities among competing demands
- Self-starter, dependable and efficient
- Focused, responsive to deadlines
- Ability to travel (up to one week per month)
- Four-Year College Degree (Marketing focus)
- Six Sigma/Lean experience SAP experience
- Some inside/outside sales or customer service experience
- Project Management experience Multilingual
Meet Your Recruiter
Kajal Patel is a dedicated Technical Recruiter specializing in the Transportation industry. With a successful track record at Sterling and a wealth of experience spanning five years in the recruitment field, Kajal is a driving force in talent acquisition.
As a Technical Recruiter in the Transportation sector, Kajal understands the nuances of the industry and the unique demands it entails. Her experience and insights enable her to guide candidates and clients effectively, ensuring a seamless match that benefits all parties involved.
With her experience, Kajal has developed a keen understanding of the recruitment landscape. Her advice to never ghost potential employers and maintain open communication with recruiters is a testament to her professionalism and dedication. Kajal recognizes that such practices can impact immediate opportunities and future prospects, potentially hindering one's career growth.