Muncie, IN 47302 US
- Move units in and out of booths
- Power wash units for paint, check for leaks
- Sand units, mud and glaze dents or grind marks, perform touch-ups and repair flaws
- Perform surface preparation and masking to apply stencils and decals
- Responsible for the care, cleaning, and maintenance of booth
- Assist in preparing the heavy machinery for shipment
- Maintain equipment and paint kitchen
- Minimum of one year pressure spray experience, preferably heavy machinery, industrial painting
- Strongly prefer previous experience with industrial painting systems including bulk, pressured, syphon, HVLP, and conventional spray with array of industrial coatings (polyurethane, CARC)
- Basic PC knowledge for data entry
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, schematics, and other visual aids
- Must be familiar with manufacturing environment, with use of industrial equipment and mechanics, heavy structural assembly, and ability to use various hand and power tools and measuring devices
- Must have ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure; converting decimals to inches, ability to measure and read measures
- Problem-solving ability and ability, reasoning and common sense for appropriate resolutions
- Must be able to understand and follow safety policies and practices when operating equipment and machinery
- Must be able to set up, maintain, disassemble, and assemble equipment (spray guns, paint mixer, pumps); ability to learn pro-mix paint system
Meet Your Recruiter
Kajal Patel is a dedicated Technical Recruiter specializing in the Transportation industry. With a successful track record at Sterling and a wealth of experience spanning five years in the recruitment field, Kajal is a driving force in talent acquisition.
As a Technical Recruiter in the Transportation sector, Kajal understands the nuances of the industry and the unique demands it entails. Her experience and insights enable her to guide candidates and clients effectively, ensuring a seamless match that benefits all parties involved.
With her experience, Kajal has developed a keen understanding of the recruitment landscape. Her advice to never ghost potential employers and maintain open communication with recruiters is a testament to her professionalism and dedication. Kajal recognizes that such practices can impact immediate opportunities and future prospects, potentially hindering one's career growth.