Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 73000 91000 YEAR true
Milwaukee, WI 53224 US
2023-04-28 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Industrial Engineering Job Number: Ca754516425 Compensation: $73000-91000 / year
Title: Sr. Industrial Engineer
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire
- Responsible for manufacturing processes and their improvement, resolution of complex manufacturing process issues, and providing leadership and guidance to technicians and/or hourly associates that may not report directly to the incumbent.
- Effectively lead project teams.
- Understand processing capabilities and tolerances (plastics).
- Analyze work standards to improve labor utilization.
- Ability to analyze complex data sets to drive improvements in process and operations.
- Ability to teach and train Lean and Six Sigma concepts.
- Lead and participate in Kaizen events within the facility.
- Lead or support new equipment specification, design, installation, commissioning, and qualification activities.
- Conceptualize and develop prototype solutions and designs.
- Define appropriate technical approaches to solve problems and develop solutions.
- Connect projects to Profit and Loss Statement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or 5+ Years of engineering experience
- Injection molding expertise preferred
- Project Management Skills
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
- Six Sigma Certification (preferred)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.