Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 62 70 HOUR true
IT Project Manager
Chicago, IL 60642 US
2023-05-03 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Project Management Job Number: Hd80540252 Compensation: $62-70 / hour
Position: IT Project Manager
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Chicago, IL 60642 – Hybrid 2-3 days a week onsite.
I am looking for an IT Project Manager with PMP certification and 5+ years of experience in a PMO. The candidate I am looking for must be able to influence, re-establish, facilitate, shape, and drive a Digital Transformation strategy within a R&D modernization. This role includes managing a portfolio of R&D projects and activities to improve operational efficiencies and create value, digitization and the PMO office. You will be reporting to the Global Director of Digital Transformation to re-establish for modernization.
In this role you will
- work with R&D stakeholders across the organization, including the R&D Leadership Team.
- facilitate R&D modernization meetings, influences digitalization strategy shaping, and facilitates a governance structure within R&D Digital Transformation.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholder groups to drive the Program Management Office (PMO) for R&D Modernization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in science, engineering, information technology or related digital field.
- PMP project management certification
- At least 2 years’ project management experience
- At least 10 years’ professional experience working in a technical environment and/or digital technology field.
- 5 years’ experience in project management and/or PMO preferred.
- Basic awareness of digital technologies preferred. These include simulation, basic data science capabilities and data analytics practices, automation applications (e.g., digital workers, PowerApps), and/or artificial intelligence.
- Must demonstrate excellence in project management skills and attention to details with strong track record of delivering complex initiatives.
- Strong business acumen with ability to comprehend complex R&D initiatives and translate into manageable program scopes with clear deliverables and metrics of success. Leverage Subject Matter Experts and applicable resources effectively.
Did you know about Sterling? As a Sterling contract W2 employee you are become an owner in Sterling. We are an Employee-Owned ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program) Company that itself is an additional retirement benefit on top of our other exceptional Sterling benefits, including paid holidays, PTO, the ability to join the 401K with a company match. Sterling Engineering / Staffing could be your future home.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.