IT Field Support
Vernon Hills, IL 60069 US
- Perform telephone support for all company proprietary software products.
- Perform Windows and networking troubleshooting as it relates to company software products.
- Perform on-site installation and/or training of company software and assist customers in network configuration and administration.
- Conduct on-site troubleshooting of company Software or hardware products.
- Participate or lead various projects assigned relating to computer software/hardware.
- Setup Windows & Database servers as needed
- Perform on-site or in classroom customer training classes of company software for individuals or groups.
- Representing yourself in the best possible manner in the office and over the phone.
- Solving problems, managing details, and prioritizing request quickly and efficiently.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Expert knowledge in supporting Windows OS environments (Win 10/Windows Server).
- Minimum one year experience in a Network setup and troubleshooting role.
- Database experience - either setup or supporting (Microsoft SQL or Oracle or PostgreSQL) is a plus
- Previous experience in a technical customer service support role.