Salt Lake City, UT 84104 US
HR Generalist in Salt Lake City
Pay Range: $65-$75k
We are seeking an experienced HR Generalist to join our team in Salt Lake City. As a member of our leadership team, you will collaborate with senior management and other team members to drive a focus on human capital, including practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture.
- Develop an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes safety, quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Manage the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Facilitate the onboarding and exit process for employees.
- Monitor compliance of HR policy, alerting appropriate supervisors, managers and HR partners of issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Respond to inquiries regarding organization’s policies, procedures, and benefits.
- Ensure proper approvals and process new hire, status change, and termination paperwork in a timely fashion.
- Partner with Leadership and the Operations teams to oversee safety of the workforce.
- Participate in cross-company HR functions and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree and/or HR Certification desirable.
- Minimum three to five (3-5) years progressive leadership and responsibility in HR positions.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft environment, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Adobe.
If you are a highly motivated HR professional looking for an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact, we want to hear from you!