HR Data Entry Specialist (Part-Time)
Chicago, IL 60626 US
Overview: Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Title: HR Data Entry Specalist (Part-Time)
Location: Chicago, IL 60626
Hire Type: Contract to Hire
Hours: 32 hours per week
- As a contract employee of Sterling, you are eligible to receive a Full Employee Benefits Package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, 3 medical plans to choose from, dental & vision plans, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP) plan.
- Assists current, former team members (including employment candidates, retirees and other alumni), HR work partners, contractors/temporaries and visitors with basic HR questions.
- Maintains and ensures accuracy of team member records including data entry related to team member movement (e.g., onboarding, job and status changes, terminations, etc.).
- Ensures data quality while maintaining and protecting confidential data with utmost scrutiny, judgment, and care.
- Ensures the maintenance of team member records, record retention guidelines and fulfills all audit requirements.
- Coordinates the transformation to digital team member records.
- Coordinates summer hire assignments including (a) HCM record set-up and (b) Day One onboarding and orientation.
- Analyzes HR process metrics and key performance indicators to identify process performance improvements; leads quality improvement efforts.
- Maintains office supplies, delivers and sorts mail.
- 1+ years of experience working within Human Resources including experience in employee movement data capture (onboarding, job changes, exiting) and HR record creation, maintenance and retention.