Bartlett, IL 60103 US
- Supervise or monitor all projects in progress to ensure work is executed on-time and in accordance with client requirements and company policies and standards.
- Supervise preparation of proposals and cost estimates to ensure proper scoping of services, availability of manpower, and pricing for desired profitability.
- Supervise daily operations of a department including staff training and development, equipment and facilities utilization, safety oversight, quality of services and work product, timely delivery of services and deliverables, and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Plan for and participate in business development activities to identify, develop, win, and execute project opportunities and build and maintain client relationships.
- Analyze data and perform engineering calculations and analysis.
- Conduct, coordinate or supervise field investigations, laboratory testing, and evaluation of respective data.
- Develop plans, schedules, conducts, and/or coordinates detailed phases of assigned project work.
- Make design recommendations, adaptations, and modifications for review and consideration by the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering; Master's degree in Geotechnical Engineering a plus.
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration in IL; additional registration in WI and IN a plus.
- A minimum of 10-plus years of relevant and progressively-responsible work experience in Geotechnical Engineering.
Meet Your Recruiter
Ashley Schmitt is a dedicated and experienced Senior Recruiting Team Lead passionate about empowering individuals through career opportunities. With an impressive track record of 8 years at Sterling, she has significantly impacted the organization's talent acquisition and development strategies.
With a remarkable 12-year career in the field of recruiting, Ashley has garnered a deep understanding of the industry's dynamics and trends. She has witnessed the ever-changing job market and thrived in guiding people through its complexities. For Ashley, the most rewarding aspect of recruitment is finding people roles that can genuinely improve their professional lives.
As a Senior Recruiting Team Lead, Ashley's leadership abilities shine through as she leads her team to excel in their roles. She believes in fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment where all team member's strengths are recognized and utilized to achieve collective success.
Advice for candidates from Ashley: “Reflect on your skill sets and what makes you happy, be realistic about your strengths and weaknesses. Strengthen your online presence and always be networking!”