Northlake, IL 60164 US
- Review production orders or schedules to ascertain product data such as types, quantities, and specifications of products and scheduled delivery dates in order to plan department operations.
- Assist in production operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing products.
- Actively participate in capital planning and implementation of new product/technology development efforts.
- Execute operational schedules and coordinate manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meets specifications.
- Carry out assignments and projects in a timely, diligent, safe, professional manner. • Review production and operating reports and resolve issues to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Manage projects of small to medium size and complexity, or a multiplicity of small-related projects, using and developing supervisor skills.
- Inspect machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization.
- Maintain knowledge of technology, products, processes, etc. in area managed.
- Contribute to an environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences and are motivated to improve both their individual and team contributions to achieve desired business results.
- Evaluate, implement, and maintain quality of sanitation programs and good manufacturing practices (e.g. SQF, FDA, and GMP’s).
- Use established problem-solving methodology to resolve operational abnormalities
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university is preferred
- Five (5) to (10) years related experience and/or training preferred in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products is desired.
Meet Your Recruiter
Alyssa Ford is a dedicated Technical Recruiter, driven by her commitment to establishing meaningful connections with individuals and assisting them in navigating the complexities of career transitions.
With one year of dedicated service at Sterling and a total of 2 years in the recruiting field, Alyssa has already significantly impacted talent acquisition.
Alyssa's innate ability to connect with people and understand their unique career aspirations has been instrumental in her success as a Technical Recruiter. She finds great joy in forging professional relationships and participating in candidates' journeys as they navigate the tough decisions associated with job changes.
Having experienced the challenges of job hunting firsthand, Alyssa empathizes with candidates facing similar struggles. She encourages job seekers not to lose hope and to stay persistent throughout their search. Alyssa believes that the right role will come along at the right time, and maintaining a positive attitude and determination can make all the difference in finding the perfect fit.