Wayne, PA 19087 US
- Growing Global Manufacturer
- Great, Close-Knit Culture
- Company Is 20-25 miles west of Philadelphia
- Cross-Functional, Global Role
- Perform financial management duties including generating financial data, compiling and submitting reports, analyzing industry trends and assessing the financial health of the company.
- Oversee the operations and development of the company’s finance departments including creating and reviewing policies, budgeting, recruiting, training and conducting regular assessments of financial procedures.
- Supervise the preparation of quarterly and annual account reconciliations, monitor and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards and assist with cash flow forecasting.
- Advise colleagues and executive management on decisions related to the company’s finances.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
- At least 7-15 years of high level financial analysis experience
- Manufacturing experience required (preferably in Oil, Chemical, Gas)
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to be on-site
Meet Your Recruiter
Erik Butzen is a skilled and compassionate Senior Recruiter passionate about empowering individuals to advance in their careers. With two years of dedicated service at Sterling, Erik has already significantly impacted the organization's talent acquisition efforts.
Having honed his expertise over five years in the field of recruiting, Erik possesses a deep understanding of the industry's intricacies. His journey began with the desire to assist individuals in finding opportunities that would propel their professional growth forward.
As a Senior Recruiter, Erik takes great pride in his ability to help people make meaningful advancements in their careers. Whether it's guiding a candidate through the interview process, providing valuable insights into the job market, or matching the right talent with the perfect role, Erik is committed to positively impacting the lives of those he interacts with.
One of Erik's most valuable pieces of advice to both hiring managers and fellow recruiters is to ask a lot of questions. Understanding the needs and expectations of both candidates and employers is essential to finding the best fit for both parties.