Vernon Hills, IL 60069 US
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Vendor management for all maintenance contracts and sourcing
- Liaison with General Contractors any building construction.
- Maintain a schedule of all routine maintenance tasks.
- Obtain bids and proposals for office/warehouse equipment, furniture, building materials, and other miscellaneous materials and services.
- Assist in negotiations and vendor selection for various equipment/office purchases.
- Coordinate vendor contracts for lawn care, heating & cooling systems, professional cleaning, office equipment, snow removal, generator, electrical, etc. Continually take contracts out to bid to ensure cost-effective services.
- Coordinate office moves and changes with various departments.
- Maintain adequate supplies for the building operations.
- Manage sprinkler testing and keep facilities up to fire department code.
- Conducts routine facility inspections.
- Maintain/Track/update Certificates of Insurance for all vendors.
- Coordinate maintenance and care of pond and atrium.
- Make recommendations for improvements.
- Rent equipment for events and set up.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Prior building maintenance experience a must.
- Operational knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, RTUs, building automation control systems and other miscellaneous mechanical and electrical systems
- Must possess strong organizational skills, as well as oral and written skills.
- Knowledge of office procedures and practices.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software