Entry level Civil Engineer
Naperville, IL 60563 US
Sterling Engineering has an exciting new opportunity for an Entry Level Design Engineer! If you are a recent graduate who has a BA in Civil Engineering - we want you! The position is full time, hybrid, offering full benefits!
Located at: Naperville IL, 60563
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S
Works independently to assist in the planning, design and development of projects for the gas distribution system. Typical assignments include complex projects as well as some smaller projects in the gas utilities space.
1. Performing a variety of basic engineering tasks to assist in the production of plans, specifications, reports, diagrams, and engineering documents with supervision by other engineers and supervisors
2. Develops and designs for department of transportation, pressure improvement, renewals, relocations, and new business.
3. Project Management of design projects tracking multiple items including permitting, approval status and construction status.
4. Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary
1. Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited university
2. 0-2 years’ experience in a civil or utilities design background
3. Preferred knowledge of AutoCAD or AutoCAD Civil3
4. Minimum of at least one intern position of not less than 3 months performing basic engineering tasks
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information
Meet Your Recruiter
Alysia Deniziak is a veteran Technical Recruiter specializing in the Utilities Division. With an impressive 6-year career in the recruitment field, Alysia is dedicated to helping individuals discover their dream careers.
In her role as a Technical Recruiter, Alysia's expertise in the Utilities Division allows her to skillfully connect candidates with roles that align perfectly with their aspirations and skills. Her commitment to understanding each candidate's unique journey positions her as a trusted partner in their professional endeavors.
For Alysia, the greatest satisfaction in recruiting comes from helping someone unearth their dream career. She takes immense pride in guiding individuals toward roles that match their qualifications and resonate with their passions and ambitions.
Alysia's advice to job seekers is grounded in authenticity and honesty. She understands that interviews can be nerve-wracking, but she encourages candidates always to be themselves. Alysia firmly believes that being genuine and honest during interviews is key to building authentic connections with potential employers.