Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 60000 YEAR true
Salt Lake City, UT 84104 US
2023-03-16 2023-05-01 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Technician Job Number: Jt679652316 Compensation: 60000
Title: Engineering Technician
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire - $50-$70k per year depending on experience.
The Engineering Technician supports all areas of Engineering from process testing to documentation and other tasks as assigned..
- NPI Technical Support
- Production Technical Support
- Assist with Engineering studies, product testing, and documentation
- Process Development
- Equipment setup and troubleshooting
- Assist with OQ / PQ and Process testing and documentation
- Assist with IQ / OQ of process equipment/tooling
- Assist with Process Training
- Assist with Continuous Improvement activities across all departments by using continuous Improvement and problem-solving methods and tools
- Demonstrates all corporate values:
- We have an engaged culture
- We embrace the rigor to be safety and quality driven in all we do
- We embrace the choice to work here
- We operate with transparency, ethics, and integrity
- We consistently meet our expectations
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent written communication and computer skills
- Ability to follow protocols and work to timelines
- Ability to comply with all medical industry requirements (GMP)
- Ability to read and write in English
- Physical Demands:
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Work Environment:
- The employee is required to work in a clean room environment and is expected to follow the guidelines and rules for working in a clean room. This includes following the gowning procedure, covering hair in a hairnet, and wearing personal protective equipment as appropriate.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is [frequently/occasionally] exposed to moving mechanical parts.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.