Engineering Closeout Manager
Atlanta, GA 30309 US
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Roadmap for 2024 (closeout processes where we are now vs. where we want to be)
- Where things are submitted
- When things are submitted
- Document improvements (adding fields that would help alleviate issues, where do we typically have missing information)
- QA/QC of documents (approval/acceptance process with roles and responsibilities) for each document / data type
- Document typical issues that are found throughout projects, determine the root cause and how to fix those issue and standardize a method to log and address them for use on projects. For example, the Construction Closeout QC summary log
- Project specific support for pilot analysis
- Specific Project A - Assess the quality of Closeout Data/Documents and assist with the Closeout process (Constructed by Distribution ConOps)
- Project B – Successfully complete closeout for Segment 1 and support closeout efforts during construction for Segment 2 and 3
- Project C - support closeout efforts during construction
- Project D – Successfully complete closeout.
- Refine short term job description by adding to it based on observations made during above duties and development of long-term plan.
- Based on close out data/document owners and reviewers feedback, identify key indicators to determine when a close out document is ready to be submitted for review (Close out data acceptance criteria).
- Make data/document owner accountable for not providing close out data/documents meeting company acceptance criteria.
- Based on lessons learned from previous close out processes, update current close out guidelines. If they do not exist, develop guidelines that will enhance the Company Close Out document/process.
- With the objective of maintaining acceptable close out quality levels across the projects following Large Pipeline ConOps Closeout requirements, develop a quality plan to be implemented by closeout data/document owners in all projects.
- Provide periodic scorecards to upper management showing how the quality of the close out document and process has been improved, maintained, or deteriorated across projects or over time.
- Support ConOps with conducting pre-commissioning Meetings in all applicable projects.