Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 115000 145000 YEAR true
Embedded Software Engineer
Albertville, AL 35950 US
2023-05-01 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Software Engineer Job Number: JR615474328 Compensation: $115000-145000 / year
Are you an Embedded Software Engineer that is passionate about solving problems around embedded devices and Wireless and Security Applications? Have you gathered data from the applications, have experience with design, firmware, Yocto and routers?
I am looking for a Sr Embedded Software Engineer with 3+ Years of experience in IoT experience that has:
- An understanding of common network communication protocols.
- FPGA programming experience.
- Familiarity with FCC, CE, EU (RED), PTCRB, ACMA type certification and regulatory requirements.
- Wireless technologies and protocols (Cellular, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, LoRaWAN, 802.15.4).
- Wireless services including GSM, GPRS, CDPD, CDMA, CSD, STP, RF, Analog.
- Basic signal processing for sensor systems.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud services.
- 2 or 4-year degree in CS, Electronics, or related technology field.
- Software development proficiency in C, C++, Python, Shell, Bash.
- Familiarity with both power and communications cabling standards.
- Basic understanding of digital circuits.
- Full development life cycle from design, development, board bring-up, to product support.
- Software engineering best practices for estimation, design, unit, and system testing.
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, etc.).
- Able to occasionally travel and provide on call support.
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.