Embedded SW Development Engineer II
St. Charles, IL 60174 US
Position: Embedded Software Engineer
Location: St. Charles, Il 60174 - Hybrid (on-site 2/3 days per month)
Duration: Direct Hire- Perm
I am looking for an Embedded Software Engineer with 5+ years of experience in the Automotive Industry or heavy Industrial background. In this role, you will design, implement, and write embedded C code for controllers, switches, sensors, and other essential car electronic products. Experience with Vector DaVinci Configurator Tool is a plus.
· Utilize CAN Message authentication using Infineon AURIX micro with HSM
· Design/Implement/Write embedded C software for ECUs
· Implements code as directed by the Software Development Group Leader
· Assist the Software Development Group Leader in design and development as a member of the team
· Work with production to achieve safe launches of programs and maintain existing ones
· Write and modifies software documentation
· Fixe problems in code during the development and maintenance phases and modify corresponding documentation.
· Create unit test cases.
· Execute unit tests and log the defects.
· Update the status of problems in the problem-tracking system.
· Coordinate with laboratory personnel on the testing of prototypes.
· Work on cost-saving ideas for existing products.
· U.S. Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or foreign degree + 5 years of experience –or-
· Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering and 3 year’s automotive Software Development experience
· CAN Message authentication using Infineon AURIX micro with HSM
· 5+ Years’ Design/Implementation/Writing embedded C software for ECUs, not just testing, but 2+ years' Design & Implementation, Vector DaVinci Configurator Tool
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.