Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 35.50 HOUR true
wheeling, IL 60090 US
2022-09-26 2023-04-29 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Technician Job Number: Hd59122883 Compensation: 35.50
Job Title: Electrician (3rd shift)
Location: Broadview, IL
Hire Type: Direct Hire / Union
Third Shift: 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM
Job Duties and Functions:
- Install, repair, rebuild, and maintain electrical/electronic equipment used in production or other related services, maximizing production time and minimizing down time.
- Troubleshoot electrical/electronic equipment malfunctions or operating problems and make repairs or adjustments as necessary to keep equipment in production.
- Perform various activities relative to the installation and relocation of existing machines and equipment which may involve electrical wiring, electrical components or electronic instrumentation.
- Ability to utilize electrical ladder diagrams, electronic circuitry diagrams, and software programs to modify, repair, or improve equipment functionality.
- Perform maintenance on buildings, facilities, and the grounds.
- Perform all necessary preventative maintenance activities on manufacturing equipment, other electrical/electronic equipment, buildings, and grounds.
- Inventory parts and supplies and compile parts list needed to complete rebuilding and repair activities on equipment and submit list to the supervisor so that parts may be ordered.
- Complete and maintain all necessary paperwork, records, documents, etc. 9. Other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree in Electronics or related field, a State Electrical license, or a minimum of 5 years of electrical / electronic repair experience in a print manufacturing environment is preferred
- Must be able to lift and/or carry 65 pounds.
- Must be able to climb, stoop, kneel or crouch for job.
- May be exposed to hot/humid and/or dusty work environment.
- May be exposed to controlled non-toxic mists or vapors.