Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 52000 83000 YEAR true
Mundelein, IL 60060 US
2023-04-29 2023-06-30 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Technician Job Number: Hd211817316 Compensation: $52000-83000 / year
Title: Electrical Technician
Location: Mundelein, IL
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire
Maintain and repair equipment associated with the facility and production in an electrical capacity, or otherwise as assigned.
- Ensure the performance of site electrical and control systems.
- Support other electrical projects.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical problems.
- Establish and maintain preventative maintenance procedures for all electrical systems. Carry out preventative maintenance as written in accepted procedures.
- Establish and conduct electrical training for maintenance personnel on various pieces of equipment.
- Adhere to lock-out, tag-out program.
- Hands on ability to assist maintenance technicians as needed.
- Associates degree in the electrical field.
- 2 years of work related experience associated with PLC’s and DC and AC drives.
- Understanding of motor control concepts, Servos – VFD’s.
- Strong electrical troubleshooting skills relating to PLC’s, AC/DC drives and 3 phase power and power distributions.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical circuits using multi-meter.
- Able to look at schematics and understand the circuitry and what’s occurring.
- Electrical enclosure and panel building experience.
- Basic networking knowledge – IP addresses and remote terminal set-up.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.